My second student choice is about the things that have been happening in my life lately. First, I lost a person close to me in school we got into this huge argument and she lied and her mom started to text me and stuff and my mom just told me to tell her to leave me alone. I always thought to myself well not all of my best friends has stayed until the end only one of them and she lives all the way in Nashville and I love her so much for being there for me. Next, mother’s day is coming up and on that same day is also my grandmother’s birthday and my mom said that she’s going to take her out and celebrate while we surprise her when she gets home and I cant wait for that. Then, my mom says that I may have to help my cousins and my auntie move back to Nashville. How am I supposed to do that when my cousin live 3 hours away that’s just not helping at all but I do miss them a lot and I try to talk to them every now and then which is at least effort for trying to see how they’ve been holding up down there in Memphis. Lastly, I might be moving back to Nashville which is a big maybe, so much has been going down lately that it’s just kind of to much to handle, but I have good friends by my side to help me get through it so it’s sort of an I don’t really know what to do at this point.